Egyptian Themed Wedding
Today's post is on Egyptian Themed Weddings, and we hope we will provide you with a starting basis for planning your themed wedding.
Colors to Consider for an Egyptian Themed Wedding
Egyptologist Anita Stratos informs us that the Ancient Egyptian palette had six colours:
* red (desher)
* green (wadj)
* blue (khesbedj and irtiu)
* yellow (kenit and khenet)
* black (khem or kem)
* white (shesep and hedj)
More colors to consider using modern Egyptian culture as a basis: gold, black, and red. Also dark blue, orange, green, basically vibrant, rich colors.
Some other ideas you can use to inspire yourself in planning for an Egyptian themed wedding.
1. Think about the most suitable decoration related with your favorite ancient Egyptian story. If you choose Nefertiti, then you need to make an Egyptian background. Adorn your venue with pyramids, palm trees, desert and oasis.
2. Choose a wedding dress and Egyptian make up. However, if you still want to wear modern wedding dress, you can add Egyptian accessories. Thus, you do mix and match on your body.
3. Play Egyptian traditional music.
4. Use miniature of pyramids or Egypt special flower
5. Serve Egyptian food for your guests or you can mix the menu with your favorite ones, so your guests will have many options to choose.
6. Give Egyptian craft for wedding favors. You can also make Egyptian cookies as the favors.
Egyptian Inspired Wedding Cake
for Egyptian Themed Wedding
Egyptian Styled Wedding Favors
Pyramid Wedding Favor Boxes
Egyptian Styled Wedding Tent
For A Regal Bride and Bridegroom Presiding at Wedding Reception
Egyptian Inspired Wedding Dresses
Labels: Themed Weddings